Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

View others' critical and block chances

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2013
Whenever I am viewing someone else's stats, I always have to ask the what their critical chance is, and with the chat filter being as strict as it is, this isn't always possible. I think you should be able to see someone's critical chance by hovering over their critical rating, just as you can with your own. This would be such a simple thing to add, yet it would be so useful.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Eric JadeMask on Jul 16, 2018 wrote:
Whenever I am viewing someone else's stats, I always have to ask the what their critical chance is, and with the chat filter being as strict as it is, this isn't always possible. I think you should be able to see someone's critical chance by hovering over their critical rating, just as you can with your own. This would be such a simple thing to add, yet it would be so useful.
I totally agree! Seeing the percentage is really important with the values changing according to level. I have no clue what anyone else's critical works out to as a percentage when we're different levels...when I'm levelling up I have to keep checking mine because I don't even know what my own is as it changes lol!

I'd really like to see this added