Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-13-18

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello Wizards! It's Friday, and that means it's time to talk about something new!

Today, let's focus on Photomancy, specifically the editing part. During the course of our Test Realm run, we've been adding some new decals to apply to your photos. If you could add one new decal to the Photomancy system in the future, what would you add? I'm certainly thrilled to be included as a decal... perhaps maybe in the future we could get my firecat as well?

We're looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Have a wondrous weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
I love photomancy. Since we are talking on a feature, I would like to have magical live filters like in snapchat! My favor filter will be gamma's filter.
P.s I would like to buy a filter and make it to an emote mood. Like A rainbow which apears above my head when I am texti a happy message ☺

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Maybe we could choose a picture and transform it into a picture furniture! Then u can look the picture anywhere in your house and share it with your house guests!

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
A daily wizstory feature. Take a picture and add it to your wizstory. Friends and people can review your daily wizstory!

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on Jul 13, 2018 wrote:
Hello Wizards! It's Friday, and that means it's time to talk about something new!

Today, let's focus on Photomancy, specifically the editing part. During the course of our Test Realm run, we've been adding some new decals to apply to your photos. If you could add one new decal to the Photomancy system in the future, what would you add? I'm certainly thrilled to be included as a decal... perhaps maybe in the future we could get my firecat as well?

We're looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Have a wondrous weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Eventually, it would be really cool if Madam Shutterbug could print them out and we could hang them in our house!!!!! With school & world themed picture frames!

I WOULD LOVE THAT!

Explorer
Jan 22, 2012
It would definitely be shadow banner decals or Holiday decals for each holiday

Daniel
Champion Necromancer lvl 125

Only Mostly Done
Revered Crafter

Survivor
Oct 10, 2017
I would love to see a questline where you either have to recreate a picture or have to take a picture with certain Npcs. Something like the prospector zeke quests.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Not sure of any decals I want added to my photos, (that's more of a millennial thing and I'm a REALLY old dude).

I WOULD like it to be easier to save and export my photos for uploading to social media.

Steven Ghoststalker

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback everyone! A few comments...

• We plan to incorporate this feature into more quests in the future, stay tuned.
  • Hanging them in your house is something we've looked into, as well as filters, but both of those are definitely very technologically involved to make happen. I'll never say never, but it's not something we can add next week.
  • As for the photos, they should be a little more organized now, and easier to access (if you click the button in game, it will open that folder), but we'll look into seeing if there's anything else we can do to optimize.

New topic coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea