Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 25 or under bosses that drop mounts?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Im looking to get a mount for my level 25 storm wizard

id prefer to do it by boss if there are any mount-dropping bosses, but if there are any i missed that allow you to buy them with gold (too poor for crowns lol) that would be appreciated also. Thank you!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Nolan the magician on Jul 13, 2018 wrote:
Im looking to get a mount for my level 25 storm wizard

id prefer to do it by boss if there are any mount-dropping bosses, but if there are any i missed that allow you to buy them with gold (too poor for crowns lol) that would be appreciated also. Thank you!
Many of the crown shop mounts have a pay with gold tab ^-^

Survivor
Jul 07, 2018
Are you talking about permanent mounts or temporary?

If you're talking about permanent, I'd farm Kestrel Blackstorm (note that she only appears during the lost pages event) because she drops a perm bone dragon mount, which I think looks really cool. Okay, another good boss is Ra in Krokotopia (That might be a bit later for you but still he's a good farming boss). He is locked behind a wooden skeleton key door, but just farm the kracken a few times and you'll be good on keys (My friend got 2 within 6 battles).

If you're talking about temporary, I'd farm Alicane Swiftarrow on Firecat Alley. He drops PLENTY of different temporary mounts, and he isn't so hard. Rattlebones is also a decent boss to farm for mounts, as well as the permanent dropping one-shot duels for later on.

I hope this helped!

Natalie Dragonsong, Lvl 23

Survivor
Jul 07, 2018

Oh, and also the kracken can drop tons of other items, so you can sell those for quick money if you have bad luck with key farming.