Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wish-list for Empyrea part 2

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Here are some of the things that I would really like to see/ expect to see in Empyrea part 2.

1.) Shadow pip upgrade. We'd all like to have up to three or four shadow pips at our disposal.

2.) A new shadow enhanced spell.

3.) Another confrontation with grandfather spider. (Maybe even in his true form)

4.) Amazing animated cut-scenes.

5.) A new brand of shadow spell in the vain of a transformation or minions.

6.) Special "final boss" loot drops.

7.) New crafting transmutation recipes. (We really need a "transmute flying squid ink" recipe.)

8.) New main magic school supplemental spells. Like triage or healing current.

9.) New pets to train.

10.) New Animus extraction spells.

11.) The follow up of Grandmother Raven's plans to destroy the spiral herself.

What would all of you like to see in Empyrea's near future

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
If we got shadow spells in Empyrea, it wouldn't make sense. Empyrea was created to keep shadow out; therefore, we should be getting non-shadow spells.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2016
I think storm schools should get a 1500 base damage Aoe spell :D

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
eSnowFrost on Jul 9, 2018 wrote:
If we got shadow spells in Empyrea, it wouldn't make sense. Empyrea was created to keep shadow out; therefore, we should be getting non-shadow spells.
If we came into contact with Bat or Velma (The Arcanum shadow scholar) again then we'd have access to new shadow magic.

But more importantly, what would you like to see in Empyrea part 2?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
I kinda wanna see Wizard101 go to an "Earth" phase, based on what grandmother raven said. I kinda want the spiral to be destroyed, and we go back to "Earth" and end up rebuilding the spiral!

Seems very strange for Wizard101 to take a completely new direction, I know! I just think it would be awesome for Wizard101 to involve into Wizard101: Earthbound!