Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Seeds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
Hi, I'm not sure how exactly to word this, so I apologize for my Vagueness.

I was wondering if there was a mechanic that let you plant your gardening seeds all at once, instead of super slowly over the course of 5 minutes. If it isn't already a thing, I would love for this to be in the game, as I wouldn't spend an unnecessary extra couple of minutes after every elder harvest. Thank you for reading my request!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Emma FairyFlame on Jul 8, 2018 wrote:
Hi, I'm not sure how exactly to word this, so I apologize for my Vagueness.

I was wondering if there was a mechanic that let you plant your gardening seeds all at once, instead of super slowly over the course of 5 minutes. If it isn't already a thing, I would love for this to be in the game, as I wouldn't spend an unnecessary extra couple of minutes after every elder harvest. Thank you for reading my request!
The 'plant all' spell is available to gardeners who are rank 15 or above. It costs 300,000 gold and can be purchased from Roger the Shrubber in Avalon. Unfortunately it is level locked We're only able to speak to Roger the Shrubber to purchase the spell after we have done the side quests to move him from Dun Dara to Abbey Road...so we have to have quested as far as Dun Dara and completed the quest 'Queen Of Light Took Her Bow' before accessing the sides to move him.

It's quite frustrating that this time-saving spell is level-locked and I really hope that KI decide to change it so any rank 15 gardener can access it. It doesn't give an advantage like many spells, it purely saves a player time planting so they can spend more time questing or doing other fun things ingame instead.

I look forward to getting it on all my wizards

I hope you are able to get it. The side quests start after 'Queen of Light Took Her Bow' and the first is 'There's The Shrub' given by Sumner Fieldgold in Caliburn. Good luck!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
There is. It's called "Plant All" and you can train it when you've quested about halfway through Avalon, up to Dun Dara. At that point, you will be offered a quest in Caliburn that leads you to Roger the Shrubber (the Avalon gardening mole). The quest is called "There's the Shrub," offered by Sumner Fieldgold.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Plant_All#axzz5KanURT23

To train this spell you must be gardening rank 15 and pay $300,000 gold. (Ouch!)

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Feb 19, 2010
Yes, already in game. Its called Plant All you get it in Avalon from Roger. I love it.