Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quentin Chamberlain

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2018
Hello gang. I am a level 65 myth wizard that is also a grandmaster artisan. I have crafted multiple things in celestia but I am unable to craft a deck I need from Quentin chamberlain. It’s called the Epic Deck. Do I need to complete something before being able to get the recipe? He only offers me the wands.. I’m so confused. Or do I need a different crafting station? No one seems to know what I’m talking about. I want the deck for the triangle socket.

Thanks again, Alexander Mythhorn

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Alexander Mythhorn on Jul 7, 2018 wrote:
Hello gang. I am a level 65 myth wizard that is also a grandmaster artisan. I have crafted multiple things in celestia but I am unable to craft a deck I need from Quentin chamberlain. It’s called the Epic Deck. Do I need to complete something before being able to get the recipe? He only offers me the wands.. I’m so confused. Or do I need a different crafting station? No one seems to know what I’m talking about. I want the deck for the triangle socket.

Thanks again, Alexander Mythhorn
I'm a little unsure whether your problem is purchasing the recipe or crafting the deck so forgive the bits of this that may be irrelevant!

To purchase the recipe you need to be Grandmaster Artisan or above (which you are) and have sufficient gold to buy it (1413 gold). If you already own the recipe it will be greyed out. I think it is red if you are not yet the right crafting level or don't have enough gold available.

Check if you already have the recipe, maybe you bought it already
If you don't own it, check you have enough gold and maybe double check you have the Grandmaster Artisan badge.

If you have the badge and gold and have not bought the recipe already but it won't let you buy it then you're maybe experiencing a bug/glitch. Drop KI a support ticket via their website to see if they can fix it for you - let them know the account username, the name, school and level of the wizard and explain the problem...they'll get it sorted for you if it's a bug

To craft the deck you need to use an equipment crafting station. It's the one with a blue robe hanging on it and a purple hat on top. If you haven't got one you can buy it from Ea'rik (Krokotopia), Nessa Lightblade (Dragonspyre), Neville Cobblestone (Marleybone) or Zhi Lan (Mooshu) for 1,500 gold.

If you're at the right crafting station and it won't allow you to craft it then check the following:
1. You have all the reagents
2. You have all the TC and it is not in decks
3. You have a free timer
4. You have space in your backpack for the new item (you need a free space even for things that use items in your backpack lol)

I hope this helps, let us know how you get on

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hi,
In order to craft that spell deck, you must be a Grandmaster artisan level of crafting, and you must have an equipment crafting table. You also have to be level 55 or higher. It's possible you might need to quest up to that point in Celestia, but if so that would be a new requirement. I don't remember that being a restriction before.

The Grandmaster crafting level means you have crafted the Seal of the Seven Seas amulet from Pierce Stanson nearby (on the beach) and that you turned it in to him. Assuming you've done that and have enough gold, I honestly can't imagine why you can't buy the spell deck recipe. If he sells you the wands, he should also sell you the spell deck.

On the other hand, your post is a tiny bit unclear. Can you buy the recipe but not craft it? Or is he not selling you the recipe at all...?

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jan 23, 2018
My apologies for being unclear in the last message. It will not let me buy the recipe from the vendor. Doesn’t even give me the option. I am able to but the wand recipes but the deck portion is grayed out, like he isn’t a deck recipe vendor. It’s the same thing for aegeus, I was able to craft stellar signet but will not let me buy the recipe for cosmic kris. Again the section is grayed out like he is not a vendor.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Alexander Mythhorn on Jul 10, 2018 wrote:
My apologies for being unclear in the last message. It will not let me buy the recipe from the vendor. Doesn’t even give me the option. I am able to but the wand recipes but the deck portion is grayed out, like he isn’t a deck recipe vendor. It’s the same thing for aegeus, I was able to craft stellar signet but will not let me buy the recipe for cosmic kris. Again the section is grayed out like he is not a vendor.
You should have access to these and if yo have not already purchased them and have enough gold available (even if you haven't, they should still show even though they'd be unable to be purchased) you could submit a ticket to KI and see if it's a bug.

If you contact them let them know the problem, the account username, the vendors it applies to, the wizard/s affected - name, school and level. Watch out for the email confirming they have your ticket and then wait for a response. They may ask for more details but the above may be enough.

Please let us know what it was so we can help other people more efficiently if they have the same thing happen

Sorry we couldn't solve it! I hope support sorts it for you quickly!

Survivor
Jan 23, 2018
Thank you for trying to help! It was a bug in the system! I had to uninstall the game and reinstall the game to gain access to the vendors. I appreciate everything from the wizard101 community.

Thanks again,

Alexander Mythhorn