Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To: Freshta

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 18, 2012
(Sorry if I spelled your forum name wrong)

I would like to friend your wizard. I am currently on vacation at the moment and wont be on until at least July 11th
I can meet you in the sunbird realm merle's tower at 2:00pm-7:00pm Pacific time on the 11th, 12th, and 13th of july.

I look forward to your answer, Blaze Fireweave

P.S. to anyone else wanting to meet another person on the forums, you can post on this article.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I'm game

Just to help folks out.

This Wed - Thurs 11th -13th

5pm - 10pm Eastern
4pm - 9pm Central
3pm - 8pm Mountain

I will be in the tower at 7pm EDT, 6pm CDT, 5pm MDT, 4pm, PDT

Steven Ghoststalker

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hi Blaze,

Thanks for the invitation.

I think I can be there on Thursday, the 12th, at 4pm Pacific. If we don't connect on Thru, we can try again on Friday, same time and place. (On Wednesday I've got appointments all afternoon.)

Alia Misthaven

PS: you got my screen-name right. It's a Persian name that means "Angel."

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hey guys,

I was in Merle's tower from 3:45 pm Pacific through 4:30 Pacific, in Sunbird realm. No one showed up. If you want to try again, let me know!

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Freshta on Jul 13, 2018 wrote:
Hey guys,

I was in Merle's tower from 3:45 pm Pacific through 4:30 Pacific, in Sunbird realm. No one showed up. If you want to try again, let me know!

Alia Misthaven
Unfortunately as is wont to happen, real life interfered with they joy that is wizarding.

Every Single Day this week something has kept me from getting online (aside from my early morning routine).

I will definitely be on Sunday afternoon.

Let's try same realm same time.

Steven Ghoststalker

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Area51Alien on Jul 14, 2018 wrote:
Unfortunately as is wont to happen, real life interfered with they joy that is wizarding.

Every Single Day this week something has kept me from getting online (aside from my early morning routine).

I will definitely be on Sunday afternoon.

Let's try same realm same time.

Steven Ghoststalker
Unfortunately, I'm busy on Sunday afternoon hearing the symphony play the Star Wars score while the movie plays.

We can try again during the week. I'm able to hop on for a while on Monday, Tuesday and Friday afternoons next week. Any time from 2pm thru 6pm Pacific I can be online briefly to meet someone.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
I will be able to meet on Monday at 3:30pm Pacific time by Arthur Wethersfeild (Balance Instructor.)

B.F.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Freshta on Jul 15, 2018 wrote:
Unfortunately, I'm busy on Sunday afternoon hearing the symphony play the Star Wars score while the movie plays.

We can try again during the week. I'm able to hop on for a while on Monday, Tuesday and Friday afternoons next week. Any time from 2pm thru 6pm Pacific I can be online briefly to meet someone.

Alia Misthaven
Monday afternoon:

5 - 9 Eastern
4 - 8 Central
3 - 7 Mountain
2 - 6 Pacific

Merle's Tower Sunbird Realm. During those times, I will try valiantly to be there on the quarter hours. 4:15, 5:15, and 6:15

S Gs

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Area51Alien on Jul 15, 2018 wrote:
Monday afternoon:

5 - 9 Eastern
4 - 8 Central
3 - 7 Mountain
2 - 6 Pacific

Merle's Tower Sunbird Realm. During those times, I will try valiantly to be there on the quarter hours. 4:15, 5:15, and 6:15

S Gs
The 4:15 time is definitely out for me.

5:15 is iffy.

If am back from errands that cropped up i will be on at 6:15 and 7:15

S Gs

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
I'm sure you guys can post a True Friend Code (TFC) here, and add each other!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Colin Thunderbreez... on Jul 17, 2018 wrote:
I have to know. Did you guys ever find eachother?
Yes, Area51Alien and Freshta did connect in-game yesterday afternoon. Our wizards, Alia and Stephen, are now friends.

Blaze didn't turn up, unfortunately. We waited about an hour, from 3:30 Pacific (the designated meeting time) until Area51 had to go at 4:30 Pacific time and I had to log off shortly thereafter as well. I'm going to be pretty busy the rest of the week but we can try again this weekend if Blaze still wants to meet up.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Colin Thunderbreez... on Jul 17, 2018 wrote:
I have to know. Did you guys ever find eachother?
Affirmative. Found Freshta.

S Gs

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
I am so sorry that I missed the meeting, I was on yesterday, but I was busy helping another friend. I am also friends with Area51Alien so it will be easier to friend you that way if both of you are on. I can try this weekend as well. Just whenever all three of us can be on at the same time. Area might be able to have you port to him and I will port to him as well.

Blaze Fireweave