Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The New Pet Kiosk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2011
Thank You a million times for the new pet kiosk next to the hatchery. Its giving wizards an opportunity to cross pedigree's to the point that we may actually see a pedigree 100+. I'm sure they are already on there & waiting for me to hatch with. I use to be bored to death & dread training the pets. But now I look forward to it

It was so very hard before the kiosk to find a friendly wizard with a good pet to hatch with & enough gold to do it. I can not put into words how many problems the kiosk has solved & what great hatchery pets you can find on there.

THANK YOU!!!

Saffron Dream Hunter Level 125 Storm
School ROCKS!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
morgrim deathcaste... on Jul 6, 2018 wrote:
Thank You a million times for the new pet kiosk next to the hatchery. Its giving wizards an opportunity to cross pedigree's to the point that we may actually see a pedigree 100+. I'm sure they are already on there & waiting for me to hatch with. I use to be bored to death & dread training the pets. But now I look forward to it

It was so very hard before the kiosk to find a friendly wizard with a good pet to hatch with & enough gold to do it. I can not put into words how many problems the kiosk has solved & what great hatchery pets you can find on there.

THANK YOU!!!

Saffron Dream Hunter Level 125 Storm
School ROCKS!
A million charms to you!

I totally agree, the hatching kiosk is absolutely brilliant and I LOVE it!

Just to let you know, the highest pedigree possible at the moment is 97. If KI introduce more epic derby talents this will go up but for now 97 is the highest.

Warning: High pedigree does not indicate that a pet is 'better' than another. The most helpful pets are often around 70 pedigree. There are very desirable damages, criticals, wards etc that are not epic talents so do not contribute much to pedigree but have huge benefit to the wizard using them

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
I love the new kiosk because I ran an experiment before it was released to see who would hatch with my pet. No one would, so I'm glad this kiosk is real. I can finally get the pet I wanted!

Blaze Fireweave

Survivor
Mar 04, 2011
Love the Kiosk.
But, Im disappointed in the hatch of the day at the kiosk.
I figured it would be at least one rare hatch a day and be half price (or special low price so newbies could upgrade also.)