Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Merchandise?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2014
A way to buy custom merchandise. Like a figure of a wizard of mine or mount and so on.

There is very little merchandise for wizard101

I would be really cool if you could get custom figures or just game figures.

Custom figures would be like your own wizard. (Buy a 3-5 inch tall figurine of your current wizard setup)
-Or your wizard with another setup / equipped items. Possibly even in a mount?

It would also be cool if you can by normal in game items / figures. Like a figure of a mount or character.(even enemy)
-Maybe you could buy items like gear. Clothing, wands, amulets, rings and anthems. Maybe even decks.
--It would also be cool to buy card packs. Either like 10 cards all random or by class. (would include shadow and celestial.

This was a huge idea i came up with since i like wizard101 but there is hardly anything for merchandise.
---All this could also go for pirate101.

Thank you for reading.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I strongly agree.

I think my nephew would LOVE to have an action figure that looked like his main character and that cam sit in the Marleybone car mount. He also likes Gamma and Merl.

Lots of kids and adults, come to think of it, collect and trade trading cards.

I'd love to see the Wizard101 and Pirate101 story arcs come to irl in the form of graphic novels or illustrated story books.

Somewhere, maybe the wiki, I mentioned I'd love to see an online store front where you could order custom made furniture based on the designs in game. Particularly the big stuffed red chair, the green circular rug, and the fine wooden table. And I'd have Wizard101 in my home :)