Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wrath of Aquila Spells being trainable

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 04, 2012
One of the jewels available in the game is the wrath of Aquila spells. There is one for each class and are very unique. I enjoy the many different types of spells in the game but these can only be obtained in certain jewel packs and from the Zeus exalted challenge.They also take up a triangle jewel slot which can be annoying if you prefer something else in it. How about these spells should be dropped from their respective bosses in Aquila like wrath of Zeus from mount Olympus. Of course there is some problems like Hades being in Tartarus and low leveled wizards obtained these dropped spells which cost 9 pips. These spells should be craftable in my opinion because of how awesome they are. What do you all think?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2016
YES. I agree. Triangle slots are precious (accuracy and pip chance increase), and shouldn't have to be sacrificed for only one copy of a spell that takes about 9 pips.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
I agree with this 101%. Kingsisle if you happen to stumble upon this thread, please.. for the love of the spiral and all that is great. PLEASE make these spells trainable/craftable. I've been dying to add "Wrath Of Ares" spell to my fire's spell collection. I recently just crafted the "Hepheastus" spell, and I strongly feel that his brother Ares should join him out in the battle circle.
~ Thank you.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2012
god of fire on Aug 4, 2018 wrote:
I agree with this 101%. Kingsisle if you happen to stumble upon this thread, please.. for the love of the spiral and all that is great. PLEASE make these spells trainable/craftable. I've been dying to add "Wrath Of Ares" spell to my fire's spell collection. I recently just crafted the "Hepheastus" spell, and I strongly feel that his brother Ares should join him out in the battle circle.
~ Thank you.
Wow I’m so surprised you saw this post after however months I posted this ago. And I agree with you I hope Kingsilie decides to look at this idea.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
Jason thunderstaff on Aug 5, 2018 wrote:
Wow I’m so surprised you saw this post after however months I posted this ago. And I agree with you I hope Kingsilie decides to look at this idea.
I hope so as well, I bought a few fire jewel packs hoping to get the "Wrath Of Ares" jewel but no luck, I'll have to try again when pack-a-palooza comes back. I can't get over how neat most of these Aquila spells look, especially the zeus one. Each spell could even be dropped as a trainable spell (such as lore master) from their respective bosses. I would definitely farm Aquila for suns for these spells.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
Jason thunderstaff on Aug 5, 2018 wrote:
Is there a way we could setup a pole for the community to vote for this idea?

Explorer
Oct 04, 2012
god of fire on Aug 7, 2018 wrote:
Is there a way we could setup a pole for the community to vote for this idea?
I’m not sure but possibly one day these can be trainable.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
Jason thunderstaff on Aug 7, 2018 wrote:
I’m not sure but possibly one day these can be trainable.
I sure hope so *crossing my fingers*

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
I hope this happens, they would have to be nerfed a little because they would be enchantable as a spell

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
These definitely need to be craftable and droppable. One without the other leads to such madness as hours and hours of farming for a dropped-only spell like rampage of catch of the day. Recipes should be available from that guy in Avalon, Grady.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2012
wizard5000002 on Aug 11, 2018 wrote:
I hope this happens, they would have to be nerfed a little because they would be enchantable as a spell
One of the one I really see being nerved is probably Hades. Yet again the spells cost 9 pips which is the reason they could potentially do major damage.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2012
gemar14 on Aug 12, 2018 wrote:
These definitely need to be craftable and droppable. One without the other leads to such madness as hours and hours of farming for a dropped-only spell like rampage of catch of the day. Recipes should be available from that guy in Avalon, Grady.
I think you should have the crafting badge from the guy in Azteca before being able to craft them. Also I think that one eagle guy in Aquila should provide the spell recipes it seems reasonable.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
I don't think the spells would have to be nerfed. Keep in mind, Wrath of Hades takes three turns to work which makes up for it's damage. All of the Aquila spells are balanced and should be left alone if they become trainable.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
wizard5000002 on Aug 11, 2018 wrote:
I hope so as well. And if anything they would need to either buff them up for costing 9 pips or reduce the pip cost down to 5 or 6 pips, maybe even 7. Heck, these could even be our lvl 128 shadow enhanced spells?

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
gemar14 on Aug 12, 2018 wrote:
Haven't farmed for BR yet.. I can't even imagine how long that would take. And I feel that Hepheastus CopperSmith should sell the recipes for these spells, seeing as he is the god of " fire and forge " plus we wouldn't have to travel all the way to AV to get the recipes. Assuming they do become craftable.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
Jason thunderstaff on Aug 13, 2018 wrote:
I think you should have the crafting badge from the guy in Azteca before being able to craft them. Also I think that one eagle guy in Aquila should provide the spell recipes it seems reasonable.
We need to get KingsIsle's attention on this subject. We should address this on their twitter for feedback fridays or their next KI Live. Who's with me?

Explorer
Oct 04, 2012
god of fire on Aug 16, 2018 wrote:
We need to get KingsIsle's attention on this subject. We should address this on their twitter for feedback fridays or their next KI Live. Who's with me?
Once Ki Love approaches see if you can mentioned this thread or something similar to them on their twitter when they ask for questions. Once again ty for looking at this thread and I like seeing people expressing their opinions on it. I never knew people will get pretty decently interested in this topic after I released this topic this June. I can’t take all the credit though a wizard101 YouTuber had a idea of that these spells should to be perm so in a way I got the idea from him.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
Jason thunderstaff on Aug 17, 2018 wrote:
Once Ki Love approaches see if you can mentioned this thread or something similar to them on their twitter when they ask for questions. Once again ty for looking at this thread and I like seeing people expressing their opinions on it. I never knew people will get pretty decently interested in this topic after I released this topic this June. I can’t take all the credit though a wizard101 YouTuber had a idea of that these spells should to be perm so in a way I got the idea from him.
I mentioned the topic to them on their recent KILive twitter post, still hoping someone sheds some light on it. I just (finally) got my Wrath Of Ares ruby today, LOVED IT. Just wish it was 6 pips instead of 9, or that the damage was buffed. Maybe one day I'll be able to enchant it *wink wink, nudge nudge kingsIsle*