Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Item Suggestion Pet Vault

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
i would like to suggest that KI makes a pet vault for those of us who are avid pet collectors and are running out of room for all the pets we have collected thus far :D

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I would love to have an Arcanum type of house, where ALL wizards on the same account can put their pets. It should give us the option of sorting it by school, and allow 50 pets per room. The Arcanum has like 30-some odd rooms in it. Think of it, being able to store 1,500 pets in ONE place. The best part is, only 50 pets would be animated at a time, just like in our houses, so it wouldnt totally kill people's computers. It would also be great if we could turn OFF their roaming as well so they just sit there. That's my $.02 USD :)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
CatsCatsCats01 ~ you've used at least 3 precious spaces just with your name!

I totally agree with you that some kind of pet storage (that sounds so wrong...pet playpark?) would be greatly appreciated. It's been wanted for a long time but especially with the pet collection badges this would be an excellent time to introduce something like this

Dayerider ~ Your idea is so epic I could hardly breathe! I love it!

With jewels, no-trade pets and loss of energy when passing pets it might be over-complicated to implement...but the KI team can make anything possible so I'm not giving up hope! Perhaps if the rooms became dedicated to that particular wizard the moment they put a pet into it and moving pets to different wizard's rooms affected the above...but if any of our wizards walk into the room the pets are added to the tome and any wizard can move a pet. I guess it could be like a shared bank vault (but homely for our pets to enjoy) that we can all walk into but the restrictions only kick in when we meddle with our other wizard's pets?

Too dodgy for bugs/glitches? Perhaps. Too complicated? Perhaps. Too amazing to dismiss? TOTALLY!

KI ~ A pet sanctuary would be massively appreciated, please design something lovely for them!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
A friend of mine had a good idea to have a pet stable in Wizard City where you could put your pets. Of course there would be a limit to how many pets you could put there. My friend also thought, to avoid pets getting abandoned in the stable, that every month wizards have to pay a certain amount of gold for each pet in the stable. I had the idea that you could get it for cheaper as a member.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 15, 2018 wrote:
CatsCatsCats01 ~ you've used at least 3 precious spaces just with your name!

I totally agree with you that some kind of pet storage (that sounds so wrong...pet playpark?) would be greatly appreciated. It's been wanted for a long time but especially with the pet collection badges this would be an excellent time to introduce something like this

Dayerider ~ Your idea is so epic I could hardly breathe! I love it!

With jewels, no-trade pets and loss of energy when passing pets it might be over-complicated to implement...but the KI team can make anything possible so I'm not giving up hope! Perhaps if the rooms became dedicated to that particular wizard the moment they put a pet into it and moving pets to different wizard's rooms affected the above...but if any of our wizards walk into the room the pets are added to the tome and any wizard can move a pet. I guess it could be like a shared bank vault (but homely for our pets to enjoy) that we can all walk into but the restrictions only kick in when we meddle with our other wizard's pets?

Too dodgy for bugs/glitches? Perhaps. Too complicated? Perhaps. Too amazing to dismiss? TOTALLY!

KI ~ A pet sanctuary would be massively appreciated, please design something lovely for them!
If a penalty HAS to be kept, then what can happen is that whenever a wizard puts a pet into it's backpack from this "pet house", that's when the penalty hits. I NEVER understood why the penalty was there in the first place. Take off all your energy gear, remove the pet, put all your energy gear back on, and the penalty has been minimized.

There of course is the added benefit of the pet tome being easier to fill if this is implemented, though when I suggested this idea, the pet tome wasnt even a thing yet.

If a pet was no trade, all it would take is that pet not being allowed to be in the new pet home. I'm not trying to get around their rules for pets