Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boost Web

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 16, 2014
I'm always trying to keep up with what boosts what, KingsIsle can you add a Boost Web in the deck tab? All I know is the following:

Fire - Ice
Storm - Myth
Life - Death
Myth > Star

Can someone help?

-The Shadow Team

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
There also Myth, Death, Life > Balance.

There's a bit of a problem in that by the second arc, each school (except Balance) has a second school that they boost on. Enemies in the first arc don't boost this way (with the exception of Loremaster), and then by Mirage, these boosts are removed. Btw, here are those schools' boosts:

Fire > Life
Ice > Death
Storm > Fire
Myth > Ice
Death > Myth
Life > Storm

And then on top of that, there are a few enemies out there with boosts and resists that aren't matched up with other creatures from that school. Hades in Tartarus boosts Balance damage, for example. For the Polaris Key Boss fight, all of the enemies are Shadow. They boost Life and Balance. However, the Sentinel boosts Fire as well. This could be written off as the Sentinel being very Ice-like, but the other enemies do not share a similar boost from other schools. Then, in Mirage, the Scorpion, who is Shadow, does not boost Life or Balance.

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Thanks! I didn't know about the second arc, and I forgot what boots balance. Anyways does anyone if there are more? Also I know something always boosts the Astrals so does anyone know? Oh and Shadow, does it have a boost?

-Shadow's Eye