Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has this ever happened?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Hi, My music sometimes just stops, no music. Later like if I go somewhere else or quit and come back, it will be on again. Why does this happen?

-The Shadow Team

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
DemonHunter157 on Jun 13, 2018 wrote:
Hi, My music sometimes just stops, no music. Later like if I go somewhere else or quit and come back, it will be on again. Why does this happen?

-The Shadow Team
Uh-oh! Balance Blaine made a post just a few hours before you about his music doing weird things too. Maybe there is something techy that needs tweeking! Sorry I don't have a solution but I wanted you to know you are not the only one having strange happenings with the music. I hope someone has a fix for you guys and it's working properly soon

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
With me, that only happens when my laptop dies.

But I would suggest either sending a HELP email to Wizard101.com or restart your computer, see if that helps!

-Jessica Nightshade level 16

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
DemonHunter157 on Jun 14, 2018 wrote:
Huh haven't seen it.
His thread is titled 'Uhhhhhhhhh', here's the link:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/uhhhhhhhhhh-8ad6a42563b5418f0163f68ec1361c3b#

He's just managed to fix his and I've asked how he did it just in case it's the same for you. Hopefully you'll both be enjoying the music again soon