Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Opponents friends watching the match...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
I was doing a match yesterday and I noticed a high-level wiz up above watching but slightly hiding, the person I was facing was level 12 or something but was wearing bundle gear, which is fine, but I assume this isn't their first wizard. So what if the person watching was their main account, and they were whispering to them what my next move was? Is that even possible? And if so, I think KI should consider removing that feature of 'watchers' seeing the players next move on the screen.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Taylorash9 on Jun 13, 2018 wrote:
I was doing a match yesterday and I noticed a high-level wiz up above watching but slightly hiding, the person I was facing was level 12 or something but was wearing bundle gear, which is fine, but I assume this isn't their first wizard. So what if the person watching was their main account, and they were whispering to them what my next move was? Is that even possible? And if so, I think KI should consider removing that feature of 'watchers' seeing the players next move on the screen.
If it was their main account, then private chat wouldn't be necessary as the 2 wizards are one person. I think it more likely that a friend was helping a lower-level ( possibly new to pvp ) friend. I haven't viewed a match in a long while, so I don't know for sure that a viewer could know your moves ahead of time; and even then, it wouldn't matter much in timing of attacks.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
The spectators only see the spells as they are being cast (after everyone has already decided)