Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I under-leveled?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
I've been speed running two wizards together on separate accounts, and I feel like I'm under-leveled for the point I'm in. I'm level 23 on both and and I'm on Ironworks, should I go and do a few side quests to get my level up?

- Adrian Stormbreaker - Victoria Lightbringer

- Lucas Starsword - 120

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
coolblitz9 on May 29, 2018 wrote:
I've been speed running two wizards together on separate accounts, and I feel like I'm under-leveled for the point I'm in. I'm level 23 on both and and I'm on Ironworks, should I go and do a few side quests to get my level up?

- Lucas Starsword - 120
As long as they're managing I don't see why you would need to boost your level with sides (unless you want to). You're also the right level for Grizzleheim which will give you some more XP and make Wintertusk ready for you when you're the right level for that as well. Have they done Wysteria? You could whizz them through that too. I'd go for side worlds before going for side quests....except training point sides, spell and pet sides etc...I'd definitely do those

When I soloed a fire wiz I stuck predominantly to mains (the exception being sides mentioned above) and she was fine until she hit Celestia and kept dying on fire mobs lol. When that happened I went back and did some sides to level up a bit more. It was less sides than if I'd done it earlier as I had sides available that carried more XP than when I was lower level. I went for the ones with high XP to level quicker.

I hope that makes sense my brain is a little sleepy today lol

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
By your closing, you've been through the game before.

So, you should have a general understanding of levels, worlds and questing are concerned.

So, to address your issue, you do seem to be under-leveled.

Do sides and level to at least level 25.

With two wizards using, it should be much more easier; also, the sides do give good amount of xp; don't underestimate this.

Good Luck!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Thanks guys, I’m at the end of Marleybone now, I just have to do the Big Ben dungeon to finish off. I just hit 26 on both, so I’ll think I’ll take your advice and do some side worlds and maybe do a couple side quests to at least hit 28 for Tempest on my storm.
I did a solo run through on my death but I was wayyy overleveled, I’m pretty sure I did like every sidequest I could see until DS lol. Pretty sure I was lvl 58 at Malistaire or something stupid like that.

Grind doesn’t stop - Adrian Stormbreaker 26 - Victoria Lightbringer 26

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
coolblitz9 on May 29, 2018 wrote:

- Lucas Starsword - 120
Personally, I was around level 22 (I think) when I finished Krok, and I did all of the side quests. It was a lot less stressful when doing Ironworks. Also if your wizard is still not fully ready, you can use the team up feature!

Olivia lvl 43