Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Storm Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2014
I have recently began training a new storm wizard, and I'm currently wondering about which storm pet to raise to try and get either attack talents or critical talents to help my wizard.
Right now, I'm deciding between two pets; the storm beast, and the lil siren. But however if there is any other good pets for storm, let me know pls and ty

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
skykidfrsa on May 26, 2018 wrote:
I have recently began training a new storm wizard, and I'm currently wondering about which storm pet to raise to try and get either attack talents or critical talents to help my wizard.
Right now, I'm deciding between two pets; the storm beast, and the lil siren. But however if there is any other good pets for storm, let me know pls and ty
I'd go for a body type that gives a blade because the pet blades can be stacked with your trained blade. Or I would go for an enchanted armament that gives those lovely sharp cards so you can make your own blades stack with a boost. They're useful because you can also enchant elemental blades as well as your single trained blade.

Hatch for talents, don't rely on getting great talents from a first generation pet. The kiosk is a great place to find some awesome pets to hatch up your current pet. Check out the storm section but if you're wanting the sharp blades from an enchanted armament it will be found in the Balance pets. Go for something with high stats, max if possible (255 250 260 260 250) with talents you like. Damages are really helpful but lower level you might also want some resist (proof) and maybe a heal if you're solo (fairy or energizing battery perhaps).

Hatch and train the baby to adult then hatch again until your stats are high and you're seeing nice talents manifesting and the ones you want are in the talent pool.

I hope this helps