Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Crown Limit

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Is there a limit to how many crowns you can have like how there is a limitation for gold? I've tried googling but seen so many mixed reviews that solve nothing

If anyone could tell me, that'd be nice

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
SynHD2 on May 24, 2018 wrote:
Is there a limit to how many crowns you can have like how there is a limitation for gold? I've tried googling but seen so many mixed reviews that solve nothing

If anyone could tell me, that'd be nice
I don't think there is a limit because having a lot would definitely require purchasing them. I can't see any reason KI would choose to limit how much money someone can put into the game as in-game currency. I do know that if you suddenly make a huge purchase it is likely to flag as potential fraud, prevent the transaction and send you an email about suspicious billing activity...but if this happens please know it is simply there to protect your bank account. If that happens (it happened to me once!) just contact them and let them know it is a legitimate transaction and they will manually override the block so it goes through when you try again

I know this doesn't definitively answer your question but I hope it is still helpful