Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New PvP Arenas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2012
Hi-

I have a suggestion I'd like to throw out there. I've talked to several people about this, and we all agree, some new PvP arenas would be greatly appreciated. The current arenas have grown stale, and it's been several years since a new one was released. Azteca is the last arena, and there have been several worlds released since Azteca, and we would love to see some new/fresh arenas for those worlds. Just a suggestion! :)

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
WizVet522 on May 23, 2018 wrote:
Hi-

I have a suggestion I'd like to throw out there. I've talked to several people about this, and we all agree, some new PvP arenas would be greatly appreciated. The current arenas have grown stale, and it's been several years since a new one was released. Azteca is the last arena, and there have been several worlds released since Azteca, and we would love to see some new/fresh arenas for those worlds. Just a suggestion! :)
Here's hoping that the phrase 'everything old is new again' includes PvP, since it is in WC. As you say FaMouS, some new arena environments would be nice. Among a host of other things.

Something like the arena in the newest bundle on the highest tower in castle would be interesting. Nice bundle by the way KingsIsle. First time it was the house alone that makes want a bundle. Nice work to the team that designed that.

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
In addition, change the PVP arena itself. It's so small and enclosed, and I have always wondered why we are blocked off from running around it.