Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new way to introduce us to a new world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2013
What if instead of the old fashion simply walking into a new world or finding a way to get into the new world, we get kidnapped into the new world And you can't do anything with that character until you escape to wizard city, the arcanum, or perhaps into another new world (two birds in one stone) and finding a way out from that world Also what if you continue to fail your escape, the difficulty of escaping would also increase And after a certain amount of the difficulty increasing, you can finally group up with other players with same difficulty(and if you do choose to group up, you won't be able to reap many of the great rewards you would gain if you do it solo) Personally I feel that this idea, would create a sense excitement never seen before in Wizard101, causing many players to feel a sense of urgency and engagement far greater then before, knowing that this time around there will be consequences for losing, one that can bite back.

I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas, so please do share what you think

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I rather see a short advertising video about a new world on the Ravenwood News login screen.