Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Zoo Storage/ storage ideas imrovement

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Hello.

I have seen and Own the plant and clothing storage items from the store. They have been great additions to the game. I wanted to toss another idea out there.

I have over 2000 pets (that's not including mounts!). I have over 20 homes and I store most of them instead of being able to decorate my house.

I also have the private fishing retreat and koi pond. They are items you place in your house that you get transported to your own little area to fish. It would be nice to have a pet and mount storage place like these.

I was thinking a ZOO or Themed Pet housing area to store pets. You could even add them to the Gamecards we get at Walmart and target Or just sell them on the shop in-game. It would be nice to have a place to store the pets and still be able to go look at them with friends. Some of my friends I had over the years I have been in Wizard101 left the game because they were heavy into the pets and didn't have a place for them. Maybe it can also bring them back.

So storage place you can tp to for pets and mounts.

Also idea for the Clothing and weapons storage improvement. A place to teleport into that's like a closet. I have most of the game items from cards the sets, pet, mount, armor, house. It would be cool to have places in the closet like little nooks that you set up the armor on a model and in the background a 3d image or holograph of the house and such. It might be too much but would be fun as heck and could also double as a portal system to the many homes I own. lmao

Currently, my portal system consists of my Botanical gardens as the main point of entry. and the great build has a portal to each of my homes with a sign of the place the portal leads. wee fun.

But my main idea for this is for the pets and mounts. PLEASE?

thank you for your time.