Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 5-4-18

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello everyone! It's Friday once again, and that means it's time for a new topic!

It's the first week of the month, and that means it's newsletter time! In these newsletters, we’ve been featuring a zone of the month (and also discounting that access pass price as well!). If you could pick one zone in the game to know more about, what would it be? Do you have a particular place that piques your interest that you'd like more history about?

Have a wonderful and fabulous Friday and weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Zanadu, more specifically, that district near the Leisure Dome that's locked up. I've seen videos of people who glitched into it, so I know it doesn't look good from the inside, by why was it left uncompleted?

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
This inst really an area but it's a complex dungeon.

The Great Spyre has always been a mystery to me. I've always finished this dungeon on my other wizards with confusion. I go inside and I see side buildings that are lighted inside so maybe theres people working in there?. Whats the deal with the 2 helephant bosses you have to defeat after going up in that crystal elevator?. My last question is whats the history with the howling caves?. We see bosses that no one knows about and we also see a NPC (I forgot his name) that never actually says anything.

Being the only major dungeon in game without an actual quest, I would like to know more about the Great Spyre as a whole.

Community Leader
I would love to learn more about Avalon (The Wild) and how it came to be. It's one of my favorite worlds cause of the Storyline and artwork.

~Michael Wildflame

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
For me, I'd like to explore some of the lower levels in the Pyramid of the Sun there in Krokotopia. Would love to see what some other parts of the pyramid would look like if players had access to those areas

Survivor
Nov 20, 2015
I would love to know more about Old Grizzleheim....aka Nidavellir.....there's potential down there for a skeleton key room even! Maybe even a quest or two!....but it would be cool to know what used to lie behind the unused doors!

ps...btw...my level 40 Balance soloed all three dungeons....no minions, no henchmen....took awhile, about 3 hours...but did pretty good!

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on May 4, 2018 wrote:
Hello everyone! It's Friday once again, and that means it's time for a new topic!

It's the first week of the month, and that means it's newsletter time! In these newsletters, we’ve been featuring a zone of the month (and also discounting that access pass price as well!). If you could pick one zone in the game to know more about, what would it be? Do you have a particular place that piques your interest that you'd like more history about?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
I REALLY want to know more about Darkmoor, there is more than the Castle - like Dimwood Vale. We know Dworgyn and Velma were citizens from here, but that's really it... OH and if I'm not mistaken, I think some sort of Spider lived there too...

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on May 4, 2018 wrote:

I'm Sorry, one more to add (sometimes when you think really hard of an answer you completely forget the biggest one on your brain!)

Anyway, MIRAGE!!! Yeah, I just felt like it went a little fast for me, and I wanted more of that world so much!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
All of marylebone, though to be fair that place has quite a bit to do but i really love the place so the more stuff i can get out of it the better in my eyes

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
Hmm, I suppose the one that kind of piques my interest would be Wisteria. Very little is talked about when it comes to this region and also where the koala, who talks with his mind, in the Arcanum, is from. Let's not forget Fitzhume in the Arcanum. Where is he from?

Interesting characters I think.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
How about the story of prospector Zeke, He travels to every world and know lots of things about the world so how did he started to travel the spiral and the stitch lady how is she related to Zeke give strange collect quests around the spiral with Zeke this would be best. PS I love doing side quests.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2017
I would choose the orange forest of Avalon where we can't enter. Want to know what's happening
or the darkmoor part where there is a door behind the reagents seller and we can't enter there either

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I'm not sure I understand the question correctly Professor. Are you asking which zone we'd like to learn a little bit more of the history of? or which zone bears more investigating of areas we have yet to see?

If it's the history, I'd really love to see and visit Dragonspyre in it's prime.

If it's a zone that could have more areas to potentially discover, I think it would be Krokotopia. The entire portion of the world we visit is in a Marleybonian excavation of an ancient Krok pyramid. The Manders are obvioulsy the current residents of the area, but is there a "Modern Day" portion of Krokotopia just out of view on the Skyway? Krokotopia seems so small now when compared to the vistas we see in Zafaria, Azteca, or Celestia.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Apr 05, 2018
I'd like to see some info on Kembaluung Village if it hasn't been done already. It's such a cool area!

Brandon DeathBlade, Level 37
Brandon IceBlade, Level 21
Brandon LifeBlade, Level 5
Brandon MythBlade, Level 2
Brandon Blade, Level 1
Brandon FireBlade, Level 1
Brandon StormBlade, Level 1

Administrator
average moe on May 4, 2018 wrote:
Zanadu, more specifically, that district near the Leisure Dome that's locked up. I've seen videos of people who glitched into it, so I know it doesn't look good from the inside, by why was it left uncompleted?
Lots of towns have abandoned districts, this is one of them. Perhaps someone will move in and make use of the space in the future (though the Alphoi have told me there are no plans at this time).

Thanks everyone for the feedback, this will help Dworgyn consider future editions of the newsletter and what to expand upon! New topic shall be posted shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea