Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatchmaking Kiosk suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2015
I love the new Hatchmaking Kiosk! I am spending much, much more time in the Pet Pavilion than ever before! But am saddened that the promised "Offer 5 pets to earn hatch peppers and even if no one hatches with them, they will earn a pepper for being in Kiosk a week" isn't working. (KI keeps removing the pets without giving those pets that earned them their hatch peppers.) <-- reported this bug 2x

Also, both my sister and I were trying multiple times to get specific pets by hatching with Kiosk pets with no luck but we kept trying, because we know the pet you get back is random. But then, both of the pets we were trying for (Fiendish Foo Dog, and Vampire) were removed from the Kiosk. So then there were only 53 pages of pets offered. Now, we are down to 52 pages of pets offered, which means even more available pet options were removed. This is a bad trend! I'd personally like to see -more- pets available (Maybe even crowns pets, since those are the ones I tend to already have spent lots of time training up for stats and talent pool.)

So, I'd love to see removed pets be returned so we can continue to hatch with them, and my suggestion is maybe on the Featured Pets Hatch Day, offer some pets that -aren't- typically available in the Kiosk (like crowns pets). For an hour, some folks could get lucky!!! <-- Definitely more enticement to utilize the Kiosk!!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sianeka on May 3, 2018 wrote:
I love the new Hatchmaking Kiosk! I am spending much, much more time in the Pet Pavilion than ever before! But am saddened that the promised "Offer 5 pets to earn hatch peppers and even if no one hatches with them, they will earn a pepper for being in Kiosk a week" isn't working. (KI keeps removing the pets without giving those pets that earned them their hatch peppers.) <-- reported this bug 2x

Also, both my sister and I were trying multiple times to get specific pets by hatching with Kiosk pets with no luck but we kept trying, because we know the pet you get back is random. But then, both of the pets we were trying for (Fiendish Foo Dog, and Vampire) were removed from the Kiosk. So then there were only 53 pages of pets offered. Now, we are down to 52 pages of pets offered, which means even more available pet options were removed. This is a bad trend! I'd personally like to see -more- pets available (Maybe even crowns pets, since those are the ones I tend to already have spent lots of time training up for stats and talent pool.)

So, I'd love to see removed pets be returned so we can continue to hatch with them, and my suggestion is maybe on the Featured Pets Hatch Day, offer some pets that -aren't- typically available in the Kiosk (like crowns pets). For an hour, some folks could get lucky!!! <-- Definitely more enticement to utilize the Kiosk!!
Sorry to hear you've missed getting peppers because of the bugs KI said that this won't be 'normal' and pets are only being removed from the kiosk because they were fixing bugs in it. It's a shame it's happened several times too, but hopefully it's all running smoothly and won't need to be reset again...keep going for those peppers!

It was disappointing that some pets had been added to the kiosk in error and were then removed. Hopefully KI will add them back soon. I'm hoping they will include all pets except the very newest crown pets that are still being sold in the shop or latest packs. The kiosk is a huge leap in the right direction for pet hatching but there are still a lot of very old crown pets unable to be added.

On the upside, if you let me know when you're available (include time zone too) I have a vampire and I am happy to hatch with you until you get it too. It's pretty bad as I haven't started working on it (I just got the body) but if you're just after the body let me know, allowing for moderation etc which can take a lot longer over weekends.