Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diamond Reagents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
You really need Diamond REAGENTS packages. Every time I go to the Baazar to look for Diamonds for a crafting project. By the time a page finally loads and get to the reagents page and see for example 27 in stock and I click to buy even one I get they have been sold people are buying them up in bulk and I'll never get this ring crafted at this rate to master crafting. also hide more out in the spiral so that will help also. thanks for listening.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
There is a recipe that will allow you to transmute Ore into Diamonds (you can buy it from the crafting bear in Grizzleheim, left side of the Northgard entrance). It takes 15 Ore to make one Diamond.

If you go around collecting Ore, every now and then you'll also find a Diamond. What you do is, pick an area where you know that Ore spawns. Run around and gather every one you find. Change realms. Repeat. Usually, around every 10 realms or so, you'll also find a Diamond.

Places to gather Ore include, all over Dragonspyre but especially the Athenium, the Cave of Solitude in Mooshu, and the Krokosphinx in Krokotopia.

There are also plants that will drop Ore or Diamonds if you get into gardening. For Diamonds, grow Fickle Pickles, Deadly Helephant Ears, or Frozen Fly Traps because they all drop them. You need to be pretty advanced in gardening to grow the Frozen Fly Traps, but they do drop Diamonds on a very regular basis. Another great plant to have as a crafter is Pink Dandelions, since they provide most of the reagents you need to craft up through Dragonspyre.

If all you really want is a "package" that will speed things up, go into the Crown shop, and under the far right there is an option for game playing. You will find reagent bundles of 100 for 500 crowns. A couple of Ore packs will get you enough to transmute the Diamonds you need, using the recipe from the bear in Grizzleheim.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Oct 01, 2016
i went to the bear in north guard and could not find the the recipe...do you remember the name of recipe that will allow you to transmute Ore into Diamond ? thank you !!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Apparently I mis-remembered where I bought that recipe.

It's called "Transmute Diamond." You can buy it from Felicia Worthington in Marleybone (near the balloon car station) or from Avery Templeton in Celestia Base Camp (back left corner near the entrance to the Survey Camp).

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Recipe:Transmute_Diamond#axzz5LjajO8us

Sorry for wasting your time on this.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
You buy Transmute ore into Diamond recipe from Avery Templeton; the treasure card recipe Vendor in Celestia Base Camp, Celestia on the left side before you enter Survey Camp not in Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2016