Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pigsie treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
does anyone have any to spare?
i currently have 1, anything i would appreciate.
thank you!

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
i'm after pigsie myself, so unfortunately i don't have anything to spare, but some people seem to had some success by asking people who are farming at Loremaster.

CAUTION: since so many life wizards are seeking elusive pigsie, there are some scammers out there who offer you pigsie in exchange for some crown item. after you buy them crown item, they disappear and you don't get pigsie

side note, just in case you are interested, Wysteria Warrior's Longsword, which you can get from Wysteria Lore Pack, has pigsie as weapon cast.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
Alia Ravenhorn on May 12, 2018 wrote:
i'm after pigsie myself, so unfortunately i don't have anything to spare, but some people seem to had some success by asking people who are farming at Loremaster.

CAUTION: since so many life wizards are seeking elusive pigsie, there are some scammers out there who offer you pigsie in exchange for some crown item. after you buy them crown item, they disappear and you don't get pigsie

side note, just in case you are interested, Wysteria Warrior's Longsword, which you can get from Wysteria Lore Pack, has pigsie as weapon cast.
thanks so much ! appreciate it. good luck to you!