Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost main quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2015
I just started Krokotopia and I already lost the main quest. The last main quest's name was "Krokotopia" which was given by Headmaster Ambrose, I talked to Tinu Bhak'Mal and had to go talk to the Sergeant but then the quest disappeared. Please help.

Allan JadeCaster.
Level 10

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Okay, picking up where you left off, after you've finished the quest "Krokotopia," the Sergeant should then have another quest called Digging in the Dirt for you to complete.

It requires a minimum level of 10, which you seemed to have satisfied, so try returning to him for any quest.

The quest involves you speaking to Professor Winthrop in the Altar of Kings.

Keep in mind:
  • Main Quest appears first in your quest log with two golden stars around it.
  • Quest Finder can be of some assistance.
  • Most Main Quests at the very beginning of new worlds are usually level locked.

Your level is also quite low for Krok, I highly recommend you consider doing Sides to get your levels up as there are aspects of Krok that can prove rather annoying to new, unsuspecting wizards.

If you think it's no problem, well, good for you.

Good Luck Nevertheless!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
kalaimani107 on May 2, 2018 wrote:
I just started Krokotopia and I already lost the main quest. The last main quest's name was "Krokotopia" which was given by Headmaster Ambrose, I talked to Tinu Bhak'Mal and had to go talk to the Sergeant but then the quest disappeared. Please help.

Allan JadeCaster.
Level 10
Hi Kalaimani,

The main quest should have little stars by it when you look at it in your journal. You can also try using the Find a Quest option from your Questbook. You can also try finding it via the wiki. If you are unable to find it- then I suggest that you email support@wizard101.com and they can help you find it.

Good luck!

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
I lost my quest to get judgement spell how can i find it back?

Survivor
Jan 07, 2018
So I am doing the main quest with my brother and we both finish the Chamber Of Fire dungeon or whatever and then we go to the Krokospinx for the first time, talk to the balance school teacher and all he says is "greetings" then noting else is said which i know is wrong so i go to Shalek the Wise where i know we are supposed to go next and he has nothing either now we are both stuck without the main quest, we both did most/ all the side quests so we have nothing left to do, but i did email support. Thanks.