Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

very upset about updating the kiosk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
I am very unhappy with your changes you made to the kiosk.

You have removed a lot of pets and so you are limited now! We need to have more options to choose different types of pets, instead of adding them you delete them! It's really bad!

I quote you as an example it is there: The Velocipator (fire) and The Vampire (dead), but in fact there are many more, this is only an example!

I want you to inform the development team! This is a very bad idea and bad news!

The Kiosk is a beautiful innovation, tried to improve it but not to make it useless.

In addition we need 250 peppers to make it, you think seriously that we do not give us the opportunity to have more choice we will have difficulty recovering hot peppers!

Really, tell your team that they need to review their judgment and hand over the pets that have been deleted!

Really very angry!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
If you followed the online updates here, you'd realize that Dworgyn specifically mentioned that in order to update the Kiosk, the pets currently up there had to be removed, however, he mentioned that this should not take place for future updates.

To deleted pets will have to be manually added by the pet owners, not by KI.

If they choose not to add them back or they are taking a little longer than usual, well that's just how it goes. Remember, it's their choice to add their pets, it's not mandatory.

For Future Updates, I would like to see:

A update to the user-friendliness of the Kiosk. It's too difficult search for particular talents, pets, etc.

Hatch Peppers - Either the amount needed to make particular recipes are reduced, or more is earned per hatch. - In that sense, I can see where you're coming from about the peppers.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Matyssa on Apr 27, 2018 wrote:
I am very unhappy with your changes you made to the kiosk.

You have removed a lot of pets and so you are limited now! We need to have more options to choose different types of pets, instead of adding them you delete them! It's really bad!

I quote you as an example it is there: The Velocipator (fire) and The Vampire (dead), but in fact there are many more, this is only an example!

I want you to inform the development team! This is a very bad idea and bad news!

The Kiosk is a beautiful innovation, tried to improve it but not to make it useless.

In addition we need 250 peppers to make it, you think seriously that we do not give us the opportunity to have more choice we will have difficulty recovering hot peppers!

Really, tell your team that they need to review their judgment and hand over the pets that have been deleted!

Really very angry!
Star Edward is right. All pets had to be removed from kiosk for the update to accrue. It up to the owner to add their pets back in of their choice and when they can not KI.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
It's a shame you did not understand my post!

I was talking about pets that could no longer be offered .. Merce to reread the example I mentioned. And so now we have not much choice .. This is what we can call a regression of the system, many pets are no longer accessible by the kiosk, that's why I am very unhappy!

The fact of handing over his pets manually does not worry me, that's not the problem

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Matyssa on Apr 28, 2018 wrote:

I was talking about pets that could no longer be offered .. Merce to reread the example I mentioned. And so now we have not much choice .. This is what we can call a regression of the system, many pets are no longer accessible by the kiosk, that's why I am very unhappy!

The fact of handing over his pets manually does not worry me, that's not the problem
If you would have been a little specific in details then maybe we would understand more what you are talking about.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014

I can see why people have missed what you were saying as your post was quite ambiguous and unclear. I understood it but disagree with the notion that this is regressive or something to be so vehemently angry about.

Since the update some pets are no longer able to be offered which were initially able to be put into the kiosk. There are 2 possible reasons for this:

1. We are meant to be able to add them and it is a bug.
2. It was never intended for us to be able to add them so they have removed them.

There are a number of bugs with the kiosk at the moment and KI are working hard to patch these. If it is a bug we could politely let KI know about it and patiently await the patch; or we could simply wait for the patch.

If it were not intended for these pets to be available via the kiosk at this time then we can be appreciative of the short while we were able to add/hatch them through the kiosk and patiently wait for the time they will surely be added in future.

No matter what the situation there is no need for such anger or criticism as demonstrated in your first post. It was because of the aggressive and demanding tone that I did not respond earlier. I don't think it is any fault of the people (who have tried to kindly help you by responding) that they did not understand what you meant to say. Not everyone has the pets you used as examples and not everyone has seen them in the kiosk to know they can no longer be added.

If we want to see changes in the game it is more effective to suggest/ask for them rather than get angry and demanding. We catch more flies with honey than we do vinegar.

As for the hatch peppers being extreme, I don't think it is too many. If you're struggling to get hatches perhaps you should use the kiosk to make some pets that are more popular and in demand.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017

Specify what you were referring to in that case instead of rudely coming here and trying to attack those who might have interpreted your post incorrectly.

Rudeness in any form is not tolerated on the message boards.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
Taylor SwiftStalke... on Apr 28, 2018 wrote:
Specify what you were referring to in that case instead of rudely coming here and trying to attack those who might have interpreted your post incorrectly.

Rudeness in any form is not tolerated on the message boards.

I do what I can ! I do not speak English, so I do not have the mastery of your expressions! It's not always easy to express exactly what you want in a foreign language! so be indulgent and do not judge without knowing Thank you

And to add something to my idea, it's my opinion and I'm not the only one to find this regressive!