Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

reagent vaults

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I would like to suggest a reagent vault. I have so many reagents from this double experience rewards I have no room for them in my backpack. I have had to put them in my bank, but that is getting way full of other things. You have made a seed vault and a jewel vault, why can't you make a reagent vault?
I have mentioned this before but nothing happened with it. I recently saw a recipe for a seed vault, maybe you could make a recipe for us to craft a reagent vault if you won't sell one. thank you.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
We can have 6 wizards per account, plus we have the shared bank. That is 999 of a single reagent times 7. We can hold 6993 of any reagent. I'm not sure why we would ever need to hold more than that at a time.

If you don't have a full 6 wizards on your account, you can make them purely to hold things for your main/s. Just pass some of those lovely reagents through your shared bank to them

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
reagent does not get included to backpack item count and you can carry 999 reagents per item. it's hard to believe you have more reagents than that, but if you do maybe it's time to hit the craft table