Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Introducing | The Shadow World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2016
I feel that the game could use a little more spice in it
me and a friend of mine had an idea and we call it the shadow world

Here is my idea

The Shadow World is a world full of villains you've previously fought in the past just possessed by Dark Shadow magic (Mainly bosses). and parts of the Shadow World are areas of previous worlds like Unicorn Way is now Shadow Way in this world and you must fight Rattle Bones again but hes now Rank 13 basically, and maybe
Malistaire can help you because he made peace in Darkmore. Also it would be cool to fight evil versions of all the teachers and some of the main people who help you in the other worlds, but in the final battle you fight a shadow version of Ambrose and Yourself! and I think this could introduce more Shadow spells and possibly a NEW kind of class The Light Spells. (not sun spells Light Spells)

What do you guys think I really hope Kingsisle sees this and replies and or adds it

Survivor
May 15, 2016
sethgoku112179 on Apr 22, 2018 wrote:

Here is my idea

The Shadow World is a world full of villains you've previously fought in the past just possessed by Dark Shadow magic (Mainly bosses). and parts of the Shadow World are areas of previous worlds like Unicorn Way is now Shadow Way in this world and you must fight Rattle Bones again but hes now Rank 13 basically, and maybe
Malistaire can help you because he made peace in Darkmore. Also it would be cool to fight evil versions of all the teachers and some of the main people who help you in the other worlds, but in the final battle you fight a shadow version of Ambrose and Yourself! and I think this could introduce more Shadow spells and possibly a NEW kind of class The Light Spells. (not sun spells Light Spells)

What do you guys think I really hope Kingsisle sees this and replies and or adds it
also the ending boss rank should be 18

Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
One of the BEST ideas I've heard from the Message Boards.

-Phoenix

Level 125
Level 70
Level 21

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Omg. This would be the perfect way to include more levels, they could make like more then one shadow world, with whole new quest, there is so much potential with this idea.

Survivor
May 15, 2016
thanks to yhe people who love this idea i hope that if this gets enough attention kingsisle might notice it and addit
i just hope

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
I feel like this would be a better idea as a big dungeon

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
sethgoku112179 on Apr 22, 2018 wrote:

Here is my idea

This is a cool idea, however in the last zone of Mirage, the Sands of Time, you fight Shadow versions of three former bosses: Rattlebones (who becomes Shadowbones), Bort Malletmane (who becomes Bort Shadowmane), and Jabberwock (who becomes Shadowwock). You fight them because Old Cob revives them to stall your wizard in stopping his plans. Perhaps Old Cob could create this Shadow World too then?