Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Newst update (Spell casting/status/pets)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2011
There should be a new way to cast spells the symbols for the school get old after a while. So to fix that I thought that for the spells we cast like make signs of what kind of spell it is. Example: death spell Khrulhu when casting spell can show three glowing eyes. But only to an allied team the enemy team it looks all the same, this is mainly because of pvp keeps it from being easier. Along with this blades can be simple just have the cast symbol be a blade. For the Fire bird a symbol of a feather can be used, for the phoenix can have a flaming feather. Also the pip ratings are good but at the level 125 or the next update for levels there should be a new pip called a "grand" or "ultra" pip where it gives 3-4 pips in one. Also with the same idea the critical rating should be boosted as well with a much larger or a double explosion, again with the new level update. This should raise a new badge with "one in a billion", but for this I think that the storm spell "supercharged" should be able to be learned in a new world with a secret trainer or in a new dungeon for wizards level 50 and up. For new pet ideas I found that death school pets weren't what I expected them to be but I still enjoyed them but I feel like there should be more school quest related pets or quest related pets in general. So there should be at least a pet for the first shadow spell for all schools I was thinking that there could be a special quest in the world wizard city in a house in the haunted cave only for wizards with their first shadow pip spell he gives you a quest to get a item from a boss in wizard city through until Khrysalis. Then in all the same worlds go to the places most contributes to the wizard school. Or the pet can be crafted but I think that could be a little too easy for this kind of pet. I hope to see some of these come into the game one day.