Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

battling trees for leaves

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2013
not happy having to fight multiple times to just get four tree leaves to give to a professor doing the quest of " must leave" or something to that nature. Anyways I had already fought and won against eight yes eight tree plants and find it very hard and confusing as to why I must continuely fight again and again against so many tree plants just to get four leaves! Please fix this in the next update!!!!!!!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I'm guessing you're referring to the quest Time to Leave given by Professor Price in Wysteria.

To be honest, I heavily disliked this quest too, I just got it completed on my level 100 Wizard because I was so annoyed at the drop rate for the quest.

Having multiple of the mobs join in does help get the job done slightly faster though.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
It's busy work. And it's annoying.

Also, it's completely unimportant and optional.

So what I do for this quest is, I ignore it. Once in a while, the Daily Assignment will send me back to fight those tree guys and when I do, sometimes one more leaf drops. If I'm in the mood that day, I'll fight them a couple more times. Then I get annoyed again and go back to ignoring that quest until the next time a Daily sends me back.

Eventually, every single one of my wizards does finish that quest even with its obscenely low drop rate.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017