Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet hatching kiosk and daily assignments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2017
pet hatching kiosk and daily assingnments are not working im not very happy as i could lose my rewards please let us all know when it is fixed very frustrating

Survivor
Oct 31, 2013
misskandi78 on Apr 18, 2018 wrote:
pet hatching kiosk and daily assingnments are not working im not very happy as i could lose my rewards please let us all know when it is fixed very frustrating
What do you mean? Can you please specify the issue, otherwise we can not help you.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Please answer on Apr 19, 2018 wrote:
What do you mean? Can you please specify the issue, otherwise we can not help you.
There was a system-wide issue on the morning of the 18th that caused KingsIsle to actually take the game down to apply a patch. The glitch involved many in-game activities. It was resolved that same morning.

Here is a thread from Dworgyn that explains the reason OP first made this post.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/issues-post-update-4182018-8ad6a42b62d7cf730162d91cfe2a2c00?page=1

"We're currently investigating the issues with Castle Tours, Castle Games, Fishing Tournaments, Daily Quests, and the Hatchmaking Kiosk. More information will be made available when possible. Thank you for your patience."

Alia Misthaven