Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aegon and other daily events not displaying

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2018
Shortly after maintenance, our favorite dog, Aegon will not talk to us or give us our daily quest for the day, Lucky and other fishing trainers will also not display the catch of the day, tournament fish, the scoreboard or anything for that matter

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
...and Mega Snack packs missing, intended or accidental?

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
i noticed that wizard101 went offline today from 3-5 AM with some changes. well the changes completely broke the game. the hatching kiosk doesn't work. the daily assignments broke too. you can't even use it. and now the unicorn hoard pack is gone from the crown shop. i'm so confused. kingisle plz fix this.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
The Hatchmaking Kiosk isn't working this morning.

Nothing is loading on both of my accounts. Am I the only one?

Survivor
May 11, 2015
Is anyone having problems with getting their daily assignment? This is the first time I’m having a problem with this and it seems to be happening on all of my wizards. :/

Madison FirePyre

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
I am have same problem with daily.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
We're currently investigating the issues with Castle Tours, Castle Games, Fishing Tournaments, Daily Quests, and the Hatchmaking Kiosk. More information will be made available when possible. Thank you for your patience.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/issues-post-update-4182018-8ad6a42b62d7cf730162d91cfe2a2c00?page=1

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
We're back online and things appear to be back in working order.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2018
Dworgyn on Apr 18, 2018 wrote:
We're back online and things appear to be back in working order.
Thanks Professor Dworgyn!