Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why can't some pets be offered for hatchmaking?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
HI, i have an ultra pet i worked hard on to get, and considering how this new tool is a great way for new players to get good status pets without dealing with rude wizards, I wanted to help players out by giving them my pets but a couple of them such as my main pet, the Storm Hound, says it can't be offered, why is that? It's also a hybrid due to hatching many times to get these statistics.

Brand Brand
Level 125

Hero
May 02, 2009
Because the Storm Hound pet is a crowns only pet, and not all Crowns only pets can be offered to the kiosk.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2010
I was wondering this exact same thing. I have multiple pets in my inventory - such as a bumble bee and owl protegee and a toaddle - that all are stated that they can't be offered for hatchmaking.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
I can't seem to offer any pets to hatch and I have quite a few! I was able to hatch one tho.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2017
There are a couple of reasons as to why you can't add pets to the kiosk
1. There is a limit to how many you can offer up at once. When you've hit the max amount, you can't add anymore until you remove one.
2. Crowns only pets can't be added to the kiosk. You can find people who have those pets and hatch with them still
3. Pets must be an ADULT. Just like with regular hatching, your pet must be trained to adult in order to hatch with anyone or be in the hatching kiosk.

Hoped I helped :)

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I only have one pet trained and it's a crowns pet I guess.

I do not understand the limitations on which pets we can add.
I mean literally.
Which pets can we add?

Explorer
Nov 23, 2011
Nobody seems to offer a dragonfly. It can me made through as a hybrid and can (in theory) be found fishing. I wonder if the fishing-only-except-hybrid means it can't be offered, or if it is just that no one has yet offered one.

-Indigo

Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
Some pets thats "crowns only" can be offered, and the special deals on friday and sunday they say (even though i visit the kiosk those days and find nothing good but the usual) good crowns only pets were offered those days