Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot purchase any bundles online. Please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Hi all,

I am trying to purchase the "Avalon Outlaw" bundle through the Wizard101 website. However, every time I try and purchase it, it directs me to a page that says "Oops! The site has encountered an unexpected error". It is very frustrating because I have tried to buy it many times and the same thing keeps happening. What is strange is that I was able to purchase 1 month of membership earlier today perfectly fine. But now all of a sudden I can't make purchases. I know my card information is correct. Is the website under maintenance or something? Thanks in advance.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I would suggest contacting KI Support. There may be an issue with your credit card on file or some other technical glitch going on. Either way, Support is who you need to help sort it out.

You can get started by clicking on the "Help?" icon in the upper right corner of this page. Be sure the email connected to your account is up to date, as they will get in touch with you that way.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
The exact same thing is happening to me with the same bundle and I can't figure out why.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Stemming from the advice mentioned above, support can be reached at:

support@wizard101.com

Be sure to include every possible details of your queries!