Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a briiliant idea i had in my head

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
Spoiler warning unless you beat khrysalis! I wanted to see what the community thought of my little story for a new area in wizard101 idk if someone else already thought of this idea! if you see something that would be wrong on the story line please correct me soo here it is. In a realm called the spiral in a part where no pirate, dog, monquistan, even the wizards of wizard city set foot in was called Atlanfish! populated by fish of all kinds they lived in peace and harmony until the scourge of the spiral grandfather spider releasing a powerful evil upon Atlanfish.this evil is the spawn of cronus and inhereited the power of lightning! grand father spider cursed the titan of lightning to destroy the spiral but was sealed away within a black hole called the devils throat! the king of atlanfish ordered by grandmother raven to seal it away within the devils throat after all the warships being smashed and destroyed the king was able to distract him off from atlanfish to create a device that absorbs lightning and create his weapons on his man o, war stronger forcing the titan to charge the kings ship! it destroyed the man o, war and killed the king but in the titans blind fury it didnt realize he was drawn into a trap and was dragged down into the devils throat. but now ever since the wizard has freed grandfather spider the black hole has been weakend and the titan has been trying to fight his way out! I hope you guys like this idea I had

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Interesting story idea!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
  1. Thanks i was hoping someone would like it! jacob lionsword

Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
also i don't know how to do the space between letters because i'm brand new to the wizard101 forums

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
sevail on Apr 6, 2018 wrote:
also i don't know how to do the space between letters because i'm brand new to the wizard101 forums
You can separate your thoughts by pressing the 'Enter' button after each paragraph or so.

It's much more easier on the eyes to read and the brain to interpret.

Also;

Welcome!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Do you mean breaking things up into paragraphs?

If you're on a phone, hit the 'return' key when typing with the keyboard. It looks like an arrow going down and then turning sharply to the left. It's in the lower right corner on my phone. That will start you on a new line.

On a computer, just hit "enter." Like I'm doing now...
...and I end up here so I hit 'enter' again...
... and then I end up here.

Hope that helps!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
thanks for the tips

now people wont read a wall of text
jacob lionsword