Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster Triumphs and Tragedies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2013
Many players are familiar with The Loremaster, who she is, and where to find her. Most are also painfully aware of the dedication it usually takes of farming her to obtain your desired spell. This thread is dedicated to all the triumphs, and pain involved with her:

I have been farming her since she first appeared in DS with my 35 Balance pvp wizard. He learned a plethora of spells, but could never seem to get the elusive Lore he desired. One day last week while farming her, he learned Angry Snow Pigs on his second try at farming that day. On his very next try he finally learned Loremaster! I was so happy, and now he never has to farm her again.

This was my story involving her that was a tragedy long in the making, but finally ended in triumph. What's your story?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I was helping some balance friends of mine farm her yesterday. I was on my high level storm. After a few rounds of farming, my storm learned Ninja Piglets! My comrades would all have loved that spell, but to my storm its useless. This was a tragedy for them at least.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
I have a great story. My spouse and I were farming her on our low balance wizards. Andrew our pvp friend, logged on with his new balance wizard, and wanted to join us. On his first turn joining us, he learned Savage Paw! On the very next turn, he learned Loremaster!!! He quickly fled, and logged off, because her knew we were both about to strangle him.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
The good: My first Lore fight, she dropped a spell.

The bad: It was Ninja Pigs. I'm a Diviner.

Shrug

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I've been farming her for a while now in hopes of obtaining Deer Knight or Lord of Night for my Death wizard, though I have yet to have any luck in obtaining any spells. Congratulations on getting those spells though, that must have been really great to experience.

Thomas Wildstaff, 90