Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help, can’t find my main quest .. ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2017
Kaitlyn Ravenbrand on Jul 17, 2018 wrote:
Hello, I've just arrived at the Krokosphinx on my ice character and turned in the main quest to Alhazred, but after that, he isn't giving me the next main quest and i can't proceed with the story. What should I do?
I'm having that same issue, I reported it as a bug to support.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2015
I recently made it to the krokosphinx and I went to the balance school. I talked to alharzred and he said "greetings." After, he didn't have the next main quest for me just his balance spells to train. I'm really concerned about this glitch or bug. Please help and do your best to fix it. I don't want to start over on my life please. Thank you so much.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2018
I am having the same issue..I completed all the quests required to continue. Anyway, this can be fixed?

Survivor
Mar 15, 2018
This happened to me too, except at a different point in the game. When my ice character reached the Krokosphinx and turned in the main mission to Alhazred, he didn't have the next story mission. Perhaps the source is similar?

Survivor
May 14, 2017
When I got to the krokosphinx Alhazred didnt give me the quest to continue further in. He just said 'greetings' and thats it. Am I the only one that this is happening to? I swear I'm the right level and stuff.

Survivor
May 14, 2017
It's a bug. We'll have to wait until KI decides to fix it.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
SAMe thing just happened to me! When will Kingsisle fix this?? It's getting frustrating

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Wasn't sure how to title this topic.

I hadn't played in a long time. I wanted to see the new game updates.

So I'm not sure if this was a change due to the update or a change that was due but that I hadn't played again to see.

On one of my wizards their professor popped up and said there is a new spell, come talk to them.
I went to Magic Mirror instead and logged out.

I logged in later that same night and went to talk to the professor. There was no prompt.

I'd love to know what the new spell is and how to get it.

I don't recall which level my wizard is. Probably 52-54 somewhere in there. Life school.

I know sometimes they mention a spell then you have to do quests but nothing is in quests about it either.

Thanks for any help figuring this out?!

Survivor
Mar 03, 2018
Same problem here. My wizard is a level 16 in Krok. Can't find my main quests anywhere. Planning on doing quests all night, guess not. (So apparently this is happening to a l o t of people in krok. KI fix it please!!!

Survivor
Jul 04, 2018
The exact same thing happened to me and my questing buddy and I ran into 7 people with the same problem already. It's been 2 days since that and we're all losing precious game time by now..

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
my wizard is max, and after the update I was called by both Miranda Woo and Zander. Though Zander did not mention new spell but Miranda certainly did and she called me three times (which is odd since I already graduated Ravenwood). When I when to see them, neither of them had anything to say.

I have been looking around but I don't see anything about new spell anywhere, so I'm guessing it was glitch.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thank you all for your reports. We're working on a fix that we hope to have as early as tomorrow! Stay tuned for more information and please contact Customer Support for more information.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Yes, Prof. Woo called me twice on log in, once to learn a new spell, once to come to class again. When I went there, she had nothing for me.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Yeah, it sounds like Ambroses' bad habit of calling people to his office is starting to spread a little bit. I had that same thing for both Jaki Whisperwind and Alhazred. Jaki didn't have anything to say, but Alhazred actually had 3 pet quests for me! (Apparently I haven't gotten my last three Balance School Pets haha) I also noticed that Alhazred has gotten a graphical update too! I guess he is part of the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts!

That would be really cool though if KI had something like that- an unannounced spell or something that was added directly to the live game (like a surprise not added in the Test Realm/Test Realm notes!)

Survivor
Jan 09, 2017
Sometimes you get random popups from teachers and other npcs. If you didn't get a spell or pet quest then yes it was a glitch.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
All of my wizards have been getting prompts to go visit teachers for spells, new worlds (that they already have) and diego is determined to train me in all things PvP...again!

If I go to them they have nothing new. I think it's just a bug where prompts are popping up for things we've done.

If you want to check if you've got all your spells you can check this link:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

If you've missed any you'll be able to see what they are and click on it to find how to get it. You'll also be able to see what you're about to get and what level to watch out for it

Good luck!

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Life spell quests are at level 48 and 58, so i'd guess it was a repeat.