Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too young to continue?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I've been reading the wiki about the end of Celestia and I'm still confused, but that's not my question. I couldn't get past Astreus (sp?) so tomorrow I'll ask for help with that. And probably Mythra (Mithra, Mythria...........?) too. Anyway, reading on to the entrance quest of Zafaria, did I read correctly that I have to be level 64 to get in there? Bummer. I'm at 61 3/4. I guess I can go to Mooshu that I skipped when I jumped from 33 to 50.

Thanks
Sydney Skyblood lvl 61 3/4 Fire.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
To have access to Zafaria, you must:

• Compete all of Celestia's storyline quest
  • Be at a minimum of level 55.

Seems you only have the latter checked as both the bosses you mentioned are a part of the final quests in Celestia's Storyline.

Satisfying both these requirements will lead to the quest Dire News From Abroad given by the headmaster.

For Trial of Spheres (final dungeon you must complete), I highly recommend teaming up, especially since you're a pyrommancer.

I'll discuss the bosses and their cheats on your upcoming posts, but it shouldn't be too difficult for you, especially since you're up by quite a few levels.

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
If I remember correctly, on my first character I had to do a lot of extra questing after I finished Celestia, but once I got to level 60, I could go on to Zafaria. My fire wizards also already a good bit into Zafaria but she’s only level 62 or 63. Based off of that, you shouldn’t worry, you’re already a high enough level to get into Zafaria as soon as you’re done with Celestia.