Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Ideas for the new update"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
Hey guys, so today i tried out the test realm and I noticed that we cannot jump/run off the dock (and also i think it should be tripled in size, or at least doubled to avoid crowding.) Also i think they should include something similar to the Monstrodome but for PVP, for players who don't have homes with PVP arenas that want to pvp with friends!
- JeffDeath

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Jeffrey DeathWalke... on Mar 22, 2018 wrote:
Hey guys, so today i tried out the test realm and I noticed that we cannot jump/run off the dock (and also i think it should be tripled in size, or at least doubled to avoid crowding.) Also i think they should include something similar to the Monstrodome but for PVP, for players who don't have homes with PVP arenas that want to pvp with friends!
- JeffDeath
I'd like to open some or more of my homes to people so they can PVP but then I have to leave that wizard's settings set to allow port to home and then I have discovered friends list people can take advantage of that by porting to me at home without speaking to me (not a hello, just port and run around the grounds. That's unnerving when you weren't expecting to see another person, or were lost in thought or busy.)

So what is in the new update? Spill

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I was in the test realm yesterday.

There are new loading screen specific to the world you are in when going from one area to the next. (Awesome Art)

Diego has a quest that introduces us to Skeleton Keys. However the Keys are still stored in the Wall Hangings portion of the backpack. There are apparently new Skeleton Key Bosses and the map indicates if a Skeleton Key Boss is around, but I ran around one area for 45 minutes and never did find the boss.

There's a new book in the Pet Pavilion describing the wonders of the new Pat Hatching Kiosk... Alas I did not see the kiosk.

And then there's the Dock. A small wooden dock on the pond in the Commons. It does nothing. It is very small. We can still run into the pond.

So I won't say I'm disappointed but there's not much in the Test Realm.

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
I play on test. I am sorry to say that we are not allowed to give away any spoilers. Sorry.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Area51Alien on Mar 23, 2018 wrote:
I was in the test realm yesterday.

There are new loading screen specific to the world you are in when going from one area to the next. (Awesome Art)

Diego has a quest that introduces us to Skeleton Keys. However the Keys are still stored in the Wall Hangings portion of the backpack. There are apparently new Skeleton Key Bosses and the map indicates if a Skeleton Key Boss is around, but I ran around one area for 45 minutes and never did find the boss.

There's a new book in the Pet Pavilion describing the wonders of the new Pat Hatching Kiosk... Alas I did not see the kiosk.

And then there's the Dock. A small wooden dock on the pond in the Commons. It does nothing. It is very small. We can still run into the pond.

So I won't say I'm disappointed but there's not much in the Test Realm.

Steven Ghoststalker
Thank you! Much appreciated.
When I go to the test realms something seems to happen some sort of glitch so I didn't want to risk it again.

Love the idea of a pet hatching kiosk; people often ask for hatches online and this seems so much easier and more efficient for everybody.

Love the idea of a separate backpack area for skeleton keys too! I have a lot of those cluttering up the backpack. I very rarely use any. (Most are ordinary wooden ones anyway.)

Wonder why the dock was changed, and if they plan to do something with that new dock.