Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP! Scout Towers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
I have traveled around the entire circle at least 6 times, and I still cannot find the last Scout Tower. Is there something wrong with my game? Or am I just missing it?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
There are three towers. Two are on the main road and the last one branches off to the side. The quest arrow only points out the nearest one, so depending on where you are it can be difficult to find the last tower.

I'm quoting someone from a long ago thread on Wizard101 Central.

"The first scout tower is across the field where the dogo is (near the beginning of the path). The second tower is taking a right after the first tower and continuing forward. The last tower is in the area where Lili Ma is standing."

Hope that helps!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
Alright, thank you so much. The funny thing is, though, I didn't have a quest tracker arrow. I had to find mine on my own. Do you have any possible ideas as to why that happened?

Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
Ok, so I found it, but I was in the completely wrong place the entire time! I wasn't even IN Tatakai Outpost lol

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
I have that problem too! But I was wondering where were you when you found the 3 scout towers? And if possible, can you give me really a really descriptive details on where you found them? Thanks!