Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Remember Realm

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I have Remember Realm turned on but every time I log in, I start in Ambrose or Balestrom instead of the realm that I was in when I logged out.
Is that the way it's supposed to work? If so, it's pretty pointless, the game did a better job of remembering what realm you were in before you "fixed" it.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Be sure you actually select the realm you want to stay in, then click on "Remember Realm."

Also be aware that porting to friends and using Team Up will send you to that other person's realm (and it often will end up being Ambrose, etc.). So in that case, you'll have to remember to take yourself back to your preferred realm.

(And yes, that's kind of annoying. I agree with you.)

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Me too, it's very hit and miss. I often will return from a team up in a different realm or log in on a different realm, and I have 'remember realm' checkmarked on all my wizards.

I'd love to stay in the realm I chose, please.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I have to agree. Every since this feature was implemented, I find my characters in crowded realms more often then before (which I thought was the opposite of this feature).

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Mason FireFlame on Mar 12, 2018 wrote:
could the realm possibly be full?
In my case at least, I purposely choose 'perfect' realms, ones that are still perfect on the day I wind up in other realms.
It actually moves me from a perfect to a crowded realm on a regular basis. Often within the same day, so I know it hasn't become crowded in the interim.