Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Pigsie through Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
This is almost impossible and takes just as long as just farming loremaster for the spell. What really hits me hard is what KI put in their update notes:
The Loremaster has a few new spells for you to obtain, namely, the spells from the Wysteria Lore Pack. If farming isn’t your thing, you can also find recipes of these spells for sale from Grady.
They act like the crafting recipe doesn't require you to farm Loremaster for hours on end anyway or spend load of real money to get a chance to receive the spell. I've farmed Loremaster for the past two days for around four hours a day, around 300 times, and all I got was Calypso. Honestly, the Pigsie TC needs a drop rate buff. It shouldn't be this hard to get 1/10th of unlocking Pigsie. It's at the point where I feel like I'd receive the spell before I get even half of the required Pigsie TC.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
XenonFieldOfBlue on Mar 4, 2018 wrote:
This is almost impossible and takes just as long as just farming loremaster for the spell. What really hits me hard is what KI put in their update notes:
The Loremaster has a few new spells for you to obtain, namely, the spells from the Wysteria Lore Pack. If farming isn’t your thing, you can also find recipes of these spells for sale from Grady.
They act like the crafting recipe doesn't require you to farm Loremaster for hours on end anyway or spend load of real money to get a chance to receive the spell. I've farmed Loremaster for the past two days for around four hours a day, around 300 times, and all I got was Calypso. Honestly, the Pigsie TC needs a drop rate buff. It shouldn't be this hard to get 1/10th of unlocking Pigsie. It's at the point where I feel like I'd receive the spell before I get even half of the required Pigsie TC.
I agree.

I think a really good solution would be to give Grady a recipe for Pigsie tc. This exists for the Loremaster spell, so I don't know why it should not exist for Pigsie?