Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you craft spells from other schools?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2018
Can you craft spells like Loremaster and Deerknight if you are not of those schools?

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Yes you can. All of the LoreMaster spells can be crafted, although finding cards (which is a requirement for all of them) might be difficult for some of the spells. Plus each spell needs amber. You can usually find treasure cards needed for some of the more popular spells at the Bazaar. A few days of card "farming" at the bazaar will usually get you enough cards to craft about 2/3 of the LoreMaster spells. Some spells like Pigsie though are very hard to craft because the treasure cards are incredibly hard to come by still.

If anyone needs LoreMaster cards to craft the LoreMaster spell itself, I can easily craft them. I have given out about a hundred such cards over the year to various people crafting the spell. If there is any interest, I will post again times and dates and locations where and when I can be available to pass them out.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
CUTEHORSEY on Mar 2, 2018 wrote:
Yes you can. All of the LoreMaster spells can be crafted, although finding cards (which is a requirement for all of them) might be difficult for some of the spells. Plus each spell needs amber. You can usually find treasure cards needed for some of the more popular spells at the Bazaar. A few days of card "farming" at the bazaar will usually get you enough cards to craft about 2/3 of the LoreMaster spells. Some spells like Pigsie though are very hard to craft because the treasure cards are incredibly hard to come by still.

If anyone needs LoreMaster cards to craft the LoreMaster spell itself, I can easily craft them. I have given out about a hundred such cards over the year to various people crafting the spell. If there is any interest, I will post again times and dates and locations where and when I can be available to pass them out.
Do you happen to have any Pigsie Treasures by any chance? o:

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Star Edward on Mar 2, 2018 wrote:

Sorry no. I used what Pigsie cards I had in order to craft the spell. I got my cards by fighting LoreMaster, opening a few Wysteria Packs, and trading with other players (mostly Balance types who traded some of their Pigsie cards for some of my LoreMaster cards). I was also lucky enough to get 1 card from the Bazaar.

Even then it still took me 3 weeks to get enough to craft. It is not an easy spell to craft due to the lack of available cards. I think maybe they should either bump up the Pigsie card drop rate, or reduce the number of cards needed to craft the spell (to say maybe three cards).

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
Star Edward on Mar 2, 2018 wrote:

Same question!