Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sonic Spring Availability

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2012
Dear Sir,

The ONLY place a person can obtain Sonic Spring Reagent to craft COOL ITEMS as of current is playing the TELEGRAPH BOX in AVALON, maybe other TELEGRAPH BOXES.

I am just asking if you could provide another way to obtain this reagent when the TELEGRAPH BOX is not operating.

THANKS

MICHAEL LIFEGIVER

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
zippy121966 on Feb 28, 2018 wrote:
Dear Sir,

The ONLY place a person can obtain Sonic Spring Reagent to craft COOL ITEMS as of current is playing the TELEGRAPH BOX in AVALON, maybe other TELEGRAPH BOXES.

I am just asking if you could provide another way to obtain this reagent when the TELEGRAPH BOX is not operating.

THANKS

MICHAEL LIFEGIVER
I have received a few Sonic Springs from the Daily quest Chest. It's rare but you can get them that way.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
zippy121966 on Feb 28, 2018 wrote:
Dear Sir,

THANKS

MICHAEL LIFEGIVER
Forgot to mention, Sonic Springs drops in ALL BOXES. I farm the Wizard City BOX - it's easy and I can get sonic springs regularly.