Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Window Resolution/Mouse Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2011
I was logging into Wizard101 today. Everything was just fine, until I changed my resolution in windowed mode. My regular mouse cursor appeared instead of the wand, and it wouldn't let me click on the game! I tried reinstalling the game. First time it worked fine, until I changed my resolution again. I tried reinstalling 2 more times, only to have it permanently stuck with the regular mouse cursor, and not being able to click on the window. The only other thing that felt suspicious to me was the fact that the launcher said that it was updating itself and would take 3-5 minutes. Another strange thing was I didn't need to press play to launch the game. If anyone has any clues on how I can fix my game, that would be nice.

Thanks!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
When you load the game launcher, please click on the "settings" button in the bottom left hand corner. Try changing your option for "Hardware Cursor" to see if this helps. If not, please contact our Customer Support so we can further identify the issue.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Jan 14, 2011
I actually just restarted my computer, and everything was fine again. Thanks anyway though!