Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

some changes I'd like to improve game.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2013
All need shields that multiply against multiple enemies. {example 80% shield} facing two or more opntants.

In Marley bone , while on roof tops able to collect recyclable materials, Like yarn balls, newspapers, crates, just everything and able to get gold for recycling materials or use in Gardening.

I'd like to see a second charm spell be added to each wizard, as it stands we get one in the series of spells with a second possible from Balance wizards. A level 62 charm spell given by completing Grizzle- hiem world or having 30 or more badges total.

I would like a change in the storage to allow Treasure Cards be able to trade between wizards in your own trunk. Only Treasure cards not with level restrictions.

I would also like to see a change in wizard sets to have some of the bundle clothes and weapons be available for purchase with gold or crowns.

My last change I would like to see is the weapons for level twenty that look like rose buds on poles, look like something else. Like- hands blazing with power like Ambrose does. The rule about carrying a wand needs to change at this point to hands gaining power.
Level twenty and on need power of hands glowing with powers...... no more wands unless purchased.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I agree about those wands, they are ridiculous . They look like little girl wands a six or seven year old would like. Some of us are way older than that and would like a cooler wand. The same goes for those little girl and boy clothes also at that level.