Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mass garden spell bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2017
plant spells are not working on third layer of couch potato plot. when i try to use any mass garden spells like flute ensemble, it takes care of the first two layers, but not the third, i have to use the single versions of these garden spells on each one of the plants individually which is annoying because it is very time consuming and takes more energy altogether, anyone else having this bug? and btw i tried multiple spots and made sure the plot was within the circle

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Have you got an aiming spot floating in the middle? Casting the spell from ground level will only affect things 1.5 crates above it but by floating a gnome* in the middle it lifts the spell off the floor and it affects things 1.5 crates above it but also 1.5 crates below it, so it will work on all 3 layers.

*It doesn't have to be a gnome, it can be anything and it doesn't have to be floated it could be a flag pole or something you aim at mid-height. I float a gnome for the like and also so I can hit it at any point and it will still get all the plants.

I hope this helps