Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wyrm Dragon Companion.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Hello! I have an idea that can help improve the game. I am hoping to bring dragon lovers a great idea. What if all players can have a wyrm that follows you, fights with you, chats with you. It can maybe do a magical spell when asked to show dragon magic or other small fun things. You could name it. Pick what school type you want Maybe even ride it. This idea means a lot to me and I am sure if this idea is talked about a lot. There could be a way to improve it even more and get it in game!.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I really love the idea of a dragon companion, I been playing wizard since the game came out and It would be really awesome too see something like this in wizard101 it would improve the game I know it would change wizard101 too but it would be for the better. I love all the ideas you posted in this form from making it cast spells too picking the school for the dragon and maybe being able to ride the dargon. keep up with the grate ideas Wizard!

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
vivaman105 on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:
I really love the idea of a dragon companion, I been playing wizard since the game came out and It would be really awesome too see something like this in wizard101 it would improve the game I know it would change wizard101 too but it would be for the better. I love all the ideas you posted in this form from making it cast spells too picking the school for the dragon and maybe being able to ride the dargon. keep up with the grate ideas Wizard!
Thanks! I hope others agree

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Sounds like something any pet should do, maybe make it so all pets can perform tricks and talk. That way all pet lovers can enjoy. Great idea though!

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Alex Firepyre on Feb 25, 2018 wrote:
Sounds like something any pet should do, maybe make it so all pets can perform tricks and talk. That way all pet lovers can enjoy. Great idea though!
I really really love that Idea! kings should do that, maybe even be able to feed pets food, like perform the action for looks and cuteness. Maybe even be able to pet and play with your pet! I hope in the future they add something like this.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Alex Firepyre on Feb 25, 2018 wrote:
maybe even add toys you can buy for get for your pets to play with, maybe a ball to play with each other or tea set or a enchanted doll you can control and play games with your pet with it like a chase game or something. something fun to do when bored or waiting for a dungeon que.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Alex Firespyre, that is a great idea! maybe even add toys to play with you pet, like ball toy to use to play with your pet, or fun magical spells that do fun stuff with pets, Or maybe another toy can be a doll you can control, Oh! maybe you wizard can get fun pet spells that do special things, Like maybe a spell named "teaparty" can be casted for fun and you and your pet hold tea cups and a teapot magically appears and pours tea and maybe gives a cookie with you and your pet having animations to look like you are eating and drinking. This also gave me another Idea.

What is wizards can summon anything they have as a card like for combat, But outside of combat? like a companion or use it as a mount and a friend, and have special things you can do with what creature you summoned, Like a unicorn can do the "teaparty" idea and even other fun magic she can do, maybe also ride her. Maybe summon the Fire Dragon and ride on it and so fun stuff with spells it has for fun. Maybe even creatures can summon clouds for you and the creature to sit/lay on as you ride the cloud around (sounds fun to me!)

What do you guys think? I hope I made sense when you read this.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Guys what if there was a way to create clouds and use them to make and function like anything? Like with pets? like making a cloud ball to play with a pet, or make a tic tac toe game to play with pets and much more, create one to just sit and relax on, make wings to fly around with (maybe at home) maybe even create creatures like a talking unicorn. Clouds can form into anything after all

Hero
May 07, 2015
Flying in game on Feb 21, 2018 wrote:
Hello! I have an idea that can help improve the game. I am hoping to bring dragon lovers a great idea. What if all players can have a wyrm that follows you, fights with you, chats with you. It can maybe do a magical spell when asked to show dragon magic or other small fun things. You could name it. Pick what school type you want Maybe even ride it. This idea means a lot to me and I am sure if this idea is talked about a lot. There could be a way to improve it even more and get it in game!.
DRAAAGONNS!

translation: i love this idea!!!!

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
cool idea but can we have other animals or mythical creatures like a dog or ortherus

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
sun girl1122 on Feb 28, 2018 wrote:
DRAAAGONNS!

translation: i love this idea!!!!
Me too! glad you like the idea! :D