Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet pavilion in every world.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
Perhaps I'm way outside of the limits, but why not have a pet pavilion for more worlds than just Wizard City? Then you could have games for higher level pets, more items to purchase, and hatcheries for those of higher level. It would make the pet games adjustable, and allow players to go to the pavillion in whatever world they were currently adventuring in. I think this would add some variety, especially if pet snacks, pet vendors and perhaps even the derby could be accessed from each world, with more incentive to reach new worlds, where pets can become more useful. Perhaps, if it be possible, you could have abilities unique to each pavilion, so that a Dragon pet, who trains in Dragonspyre, would be able to learn say, major fireball, like the weapon strike.
Just a suggestion, but, I think, a good one.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Gorman Deathstalke... on Feb 18, 2018 wrote:
Perhaps I'm way outside of the limits, but why not have a pet pavilion for more worlds than just Wizard City? Then you could have games for higher level pets, more items to purchase, and hatcheries for those of higher level. It would make the pet games adjustable, and allow players to go to the pavillion in whatever world they were currently adventuring in. I think this would add some variety, especially if pet snacks, pet vendors and perhaps even the derby could be accessed from each world, with more incentive to reach new worlds, where pets can become more useful. Perhaps, if it be possible, you could have abilities unique to each pavilion, so that a Dragon pet, who trains in Dragonspyre, would be able to learn say, major fireball, like the weapon strike.
Since Wizard City is in the Free to Play Zone, it makes sense to have just the one Hatchery there. That way all wizards ( member & nonmember alike ) can meet to hatch a good pet.
But having an extra place to train a pet in the other worlds is a good idea, because if you're questing; instead of dropping everything, leaving a mark ( which costs Mana ) just to go to WC for the pet games, you can train in the world you're in currently.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Gorman Deathstalke... on Feb 18, 2018 wrote:
I have to disagree. To me, Wizard City is the central area for everything - the Pet Pavilion, Bazaar, Shopping District, etc. - and I wouldn't want to see that changed. I don't see any reason for needing new things for higher level pets and maybe I misunderstanding what your saying. I would like to see more games added and maybe those can be based off the newer worlds. The hatching function is only available for pets that are adult, ancient, epic, mega, and ultra so I don't understand your point of "hatcheries for those of a higher level". Also, the pet abilities are unique to each pet. Having abilities change based on what world the pet was trained in is very confusing to me. Pet snack vendors and/or pet snack recipe vendors are available in most, if not every world. I would like to see more pet vendors around but there is usually one in most worlds. If I misunderstood your idea, please let me know.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
DaisySee on Feb 18, 2018 wrote:
I have to disagree. To me, Wizard City is the central area for everything - the Pet Pavilion, Bazaar, Shopping District, etc. - and I wouldn't want to see that changed. I don't see any reason for needing new things for higher level pets and maybe I misunderstanding what your saying. I would like to see more games added and maybe those can be based off the newer worlds. The hatching function is only available for pets that are adult, ancient, epic, mega, and ultra so I don't understand your point of "hatcheries for those of a higher level". Also, the pet abilities are unique to each pet. Having abilities change based on what world the pet was trained in is very confusing to me. Pet snack vendors and/or pet snack recipe vendors are available in most, if not every world. I would like to see more pet vendors around but there is usually one in most worlds. If I misunderstood your idea, please let me know.
My bad... I wasn't suggesting changing the wizard city area, just adding pet pavilions elsewhere, or perhaps just a teleporter there in every realm. The reason for "new things for higher level pets" is because it is possible to have a pet whose abilities are maxed out at ancient, and thus the incentive to reach Epic, or Mega, falls off. The hatcheries are for those whose CHARACTERS are of higher level. A person who has many pets is looking for something novel, and new, not just another "Blazilla" with different stats. Finally, when you train a pet in Dragonspyre, it should be more attuned to fire, or Mooshu and Life, (whatever) then you could take your chosen pet to "his" world to train. Finally, why have vendors for snacks in every world, if you can only train in one? Just have more snacks in the original, but only 'lit up' for those who can use them. You see, its possible, if unlikely, that not everyone is satisfied with the current choices. Oh, and while we're at it, why not allow those pets which are not crown pets, or hybrids, to be gifted, if the current player is tired of owning them. It beats selling or trashing them. (Most people, in the real world, would want to pass their pet to someone who would appreciate it.) There was more, but I'm old and forgot what it was.