Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Insane Bolt

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
Hey I'm a level 83 storm wizard and i completed all of wintertusk, sidequests and everything. I've gotten supercharge and wild bolt. I've been trying to figure out the problem but i just don't know.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You say you have or have NOT gotten these two spells...?

If you do not have either of them yet, try going to Baldur Goldpaws in Wizard City Olde Town, down below the Bazaar. He should have a quest for you that will start you on getting the first side spell. Once you get that first spell, you'll have to return to Baldur in Olde Town again to start the quest for the second spell.

After that, you should visit Avalon and use your quest finder to get you started on the next couple of utility spells. Once you do all this, you should be caught up.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Learning Insane Bolt requires you as you've mentioned learned Supercharge and have access to all of Sudrilund in Wintertusk.

However, did you complete the quest Su Su Sudrilund?

If so, you should now return to Baldur Goldpaws (and not Erik as you did for previous spell quest) to see if he has a quest for you.

The quest The Spell Trade introduces you to the new spell Insane Bolt (after defeating a boss of course).

Good Luck.